Join our innovative team
We are an inclusive, respectful and inspired company where everyone plays a key part to our success. We are sincere and transparent and always willing to learn and develop to stay competitive, and are a successful company on a strong profitable growth trajectory. In 2023 we were named a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and we established a position on Breakit:s list of successful SaaS companies in Sweden.
The CtrlPrint platform is mature, successful and continuously expanding to meet customer needs. Our engineering department is divided into two-three autonomous squads working closely with the product department. We are now looking for a skilled frontend developer experienced in React, design systems and with a sound understanding of single page web applications and development.
As frontend developer you will take part in developing the frontend of our platform using React. You will collaborate with your squad and the engineering team to reach our ambitious goals and help take our platform to the next level. You will also be responsible for ensuring a high-quality platform with a great user experience.
- Work in a squad in the engineering department.
- Design and develop responsive web applications for our SaaS platform.
- Implement reusable, maintainable and efficient user interface elements using React, Typescript and our Material UI-based design system, using best practices and standards.
- Take part in creating high-quality visuals and user interfaces, including wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications.
- Ensure cross-browser and device compatibility.
- Conduct usability and performance tests to ensure the platform meets user needs and requirements.
- Stay up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Take an active role in our product discovery-process and work closely with our product managers.
- Have a great opportunity to grow your skill set and become a full stack developer.
An experienced, curious and motivated professional who considers yourself a team collaborator. You have the ability to work closely in cross-functional teams, good problem solving skills and possess strong communication skills. You are curious and interested in learning more about the business and processes of corporate reporting and our platform’s users, to ensure the platform's success.
You are eager to work closely with squad and team members to ensure projects and tasks are completed on time, identifying potential issues, devising effective solutions and sharing information with other team members in order to make informed decisions. The successful candidate should also have good organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
So, what are you waiting for?
Send your application to email@example.com. Show us what you've got, and who knows, you might just be the missing piece we've been searching for!