Is there any guidance from regulators on certified software providers from Central Bank?
What skills do we need in house to apply the tagger and tags?
What are the practical challenges of using a consultant externally to apply the tags?
Which European countries are more and less prepared for this? Is Ireland in a good place right now?
In terms of judgement, are the auditors providing these services to help us choose the right taxonomies and extensions?
How long a process do you think it will take to map and apply tags and then approve these?
Which tagger solution is the right one for me?
There are lots of things to consider when deciding which tagger solution best suits your needs. The webinar covers a number of relevant areas and we hope this list of questions will help you evaluate different solutions:
- What does the solution deliver in the form of output and process support?
- How fast do you get started?
- How can you collaborate with internal and external participants during the work?
- How can the material be reviewed in the meantime?
- What level of information security is provided?
- What validations and checks are performed?
- How do you handle different language versions of the annual report?
- How can you reuse the tagging for next year?
- What support and training is included?
- When is the solution available for use?