- Develop and Implement People Strategy: Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute a comprehensive people strategy that supports the company's growth plans and ensures a high-performance culture.
- Talent Acquisition and Onboarding: Lead and oversee the recruitment and selection process, partnering with hiring managers to attract top talent across various locations. Design and implement effective onboarding programs to facilitate new hires' integration into the company.
- Performance Management: Establish and maintain a performance management framework, including goal setting, performance reviews, and feedback mechanisms. Coach and support managers in providing constructive feedback and development opportunities to their teams.
- Employee Engagement and Retention: Drive initiatives to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction, fostering a positive work environment. Implement programs that promote a strong company culture, recognition, and retention.
- Learning and Development: Assess training needs, develop learning programs, and deliver training sessions to enhance employees' skills and professional growth. Partner with external vendors or consultants when required.
- HR Policies and Compliance: Develop, implement, and regularly update HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations across multiple countries. Keep abreast of changing employment legislation and recommend appropriate actions.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI): Champion and promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace culture. Develop and implement initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion across the organisation.
- Employee Relations: Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters, including performance issues, conflict resolution, and disciplinary actions. Ensure fair and consistent application of HR policies.
- Compensation and Benefits: Collaborate with finance and senior leadership to design and manage competitive compensation and benefits programs that attract and retain top talent in each country of operation.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or a related field. Advanced degree or certification in HR is a plus.
- Proven experience as a People and Culture Director or similar leadership role in an international context, preferably in a fast-paced SaaS or technology company.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations in- and outside of Sweden.
- Procured, and worked, with legal advice in an international context.
- Experience in managing and leading HR initiatives across multiple locations and cultures.
- Strong understanding of talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, employee engagement, and learning and development strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills, with a track record of developing high-performing teams.
- Proactive and forward-thinking approach, with the ability to adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
- Fluency in English is required.
CtrlPrint is an international, fast growing SaaS company building the market leading collaboration platform for corporate reporting projects. Our headquarters is located in Stockholm, we have local offices in London and Helsinki and support customers globally. We are an inclusive, respectful and inspired company where everyone plays a key part to our success. We are sincere and transparent and always willing to learn and develop to stay competitive. We are a successful company on a strong profitable growth trajectory. CtrlPrint offers the most compelling platform for efficiently creating corporate reports. Read more about our company here.
Do you want to join us?
Send your application today to email@example.com