We are pleased to announce that starting Wednesday, September 2nd users who have administrative permissions for CtrlPrint will be able to activate additional features themselves.
This means that you will no longer need to contact our support team to activate any of the features listed below.
Please note that extra charges may occur if activated features are not already part of your agreement. With any questions please contact your sales representative.
- TrackChanges – see where changes have been made in your documents, when they were made and by whom
- RNS WordExport – convert your documents to a Word-compatible file (.rtf), compliant for Stock Exchange releases
- CtrlPrint Review – add comments to an online version of your documents to improve collaboration
- ESEF Reporting – tag financial tables with CtrlPrint’s XBRL tagger and create an ESEF compliant report
- Two-step verification – improve account security by adding 2FA for every user in your company
How to activate additional features
- Log in as an administrator.
- Select the company which contains the project.
(Two-step verification is activated at the company level, the option is found in the top right of the window after selecting the company.)
- Select the project.
- On the right side of the window you will see the toggles for each of the features which can be enabled.
Not sure who’s an administrator for your CtrlPrint account?
If you are unsure who this is you will find a list when you select your company name when logged into CtrlPrint. Below the list of projects will be a list of users who are system administrators.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.