After five years of planning, development and testing, we are delighted to announce the official launch of CtrlPrint’s newest major version on April 15 2020. This newest version has an intuitive user-interface, supports new functionality and has improved performance overall.
As part of this launch, the “old version” of CtrlPrint will no longer be available from April 15, 2020. You will still be able to:
- login to CtrlPrint as normal;
- access your current projects;
- download your documents; and
- save your work back to the server.
However, you will no longer be able to navigate the website using the old website design/user-interface. This decision has been made for a number of reasons:
- The new version solves numerous user-experience issues meaning fewer user support tickets and smoother client workflows throughout their projects.
- Info- and cybersecurity processes will be more effective without the need to find solutions for older/out-of-date technologies; and
- New functions can be explored and implemented faster as they do not need to be backwards-compatible with the old version.
We appreciate that clients will need to take a few minutes to familiarise themselves with this new layout. Every user should read this short explanation on how to find and download your documents for editing.
Download a new user or admin guide
Support materials for the new interface are now available. Please click the links below to access: