Account Managers in Sydney
We are looking for two experienced, collaborative and driven Account Managers to help expand our footprint in Australia. Our account management team spans across Stockholm, Helsinki, London and with you Sydney. Working to simplify corporate reporting for companies worldwide by providing the most compelling collaboration platform for people telling engaging stories through corporate reporting.
As a member of our Account Management team you will work to make CtrlPrint the market leading solution for reporting companies in the APAC region and you will be a crucial part of our establishment in the Australian market.
- Identify Prospects: Complete market analysis to identify good potential target organisations, plus the specific roles and individuals to have prospected within the target organisations.
- Identify key corporate reporting agencies across the market and establish partnerships with leading individuals within these organisations.
- Meet New Business Targets: Generate new revenue streams for CtrlPrint through sales of products and services that address prospects’ business needs. This will include face-to-face and telephone contact with all accounts to build relationships, educate customers regarding our offerings and execute the engagement, incremental and new business objectives.
- In collaboration with the CtrlPrint Head of Sales, produce and implement sales strategies to determine sales growth within the target market.
- Meet or exceed the sales targets.
- Prospect into new and existing customers, up-selling and cross-selling our set of capabilities.
- Ensure customers are happy at all times.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the agency partners.
- Support marketing activities where appropriate.
- Maintaining records of activity and registering them in the company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Ensure effective internal communication across the company, always having customer satisfaction in mind.
- Provide feedback from customers to enhance product functioning and service delivery.
What we are looking for
- Have a good understanding of corporate reporting processes from an investor relation and/or agency perspective.
- Experience in sales and track record in new business development and negotiation.
- Has the confidence and is able to communicate across different stakeholders effectively.
- Adaptability and flexibility, we’re a growing business, and things change quickly.
- Effective problem-solving and organisation skills.
- Highly computer literate and extensive CRM experience.
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to ensure activities are completed on time and to the quality required.
- Committed to taking ownership of tasks and follow up on items for resolution.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to work as a team member.
- Willing to travel if required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
This role is based in Sydney. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your application.
CtrlPrint is an international, fast growing SaaS company providing the market-leading collaboration platform for people telling engaging stories through corporate reporting. Each year more than 1,000 customers entrust us by creating their most important and engaging reports on our platform. We therefore have a strong focus on customer confidentiality, security and reliability. CtrlPrint, founded in 2001, is a Swedish company. We are an inclusive and respectful company where everyone plays a key part in our success. We are sincere and always willing to learn and develop to stay competitive.