At CtrlPrint, our vision is to simplify corporate reporting worldwide
More than 1,000 customers entrust us with their most important documents each year. Regardless of your size and sector, our software as a service solution empowers you to manage changes collaboratively with you and your wider team and creative resource, all in a secure environment.
We are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Account Management team. The Account Manager’s role is primarily to handle a portfolio of assigned customers and be at the forefront of nurturing long-term, value-driven relationships with our customers. You will also play a pivotal role in shaping CtrlPrint’s Account Management team.
As an Account Manager you will serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters and be a trusted advisor to our customers, providing insights and guidance on how to maximize the value of the CtrlPrint Platform. You will develop and execute strategic account plans and work closely with cross-functional internal teams, such as Client Services and Product Development, to improve the full customer experience.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of customers, understanding their business needs and challenges
- Manage contractual inquiries and renewals and other incoming queries, ensuring excellent customer experiences
- Conduct thorough account assessments and collaborate with our Sales team to identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Articulate the value proposition of our SaaS solutions and demonstrate how they can address the specific needs of each account
- Develop and execute customized account plans
- Forecast and and track account metrics for existing customers (e.g. monthly invoicing and annual forecasts) and manage the invoicing process for your assigned accounts
- Work closely together with our Customer Success Manager to proactively identify and resolve customer challenges to ensure satisfaction and retention
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in the SaaS or technology industry
- Strong customer service orientation with proven track record of success in building and maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and manage own projects
- A growth mindset, always on the lookout for opportunities and enjoy running upsell processes.
- You thrive in dynamic environments, handling challenges with composure and adaptability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English & Swedish
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales methodologies
- Experience in developing and executing sales strategies and negotiating and closing deals
- An understanding of the Corporate reporting process (Agency, Investor Relations, Communications, Controlling)
- Experience in budgeting and follow-up
- Manage and measure account performance against key metrics, such as revenue, adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Tech-savvy and passionate about leveraging technology to drive customer success.
What we offer:
Founded in 2001, CtrlPrint is a Swedish company with offices in Stockholm (HQ), Helsinki, London and Sydney. In 2023 we were named a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and we established a position on Breakit:s list of successful SaaS companies in Sweden.
We are an inclusive, respectful and inspired company where everyone plays a key part to our success. We are sincere and transparent and always willing to learn and develop to stay competitive, and are a successful company on a strong profitable growth trajectory. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits plan as well as a flexible workplace.
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports To: Sales Director
So, what are you waiting for?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Show us what you've got, and who knows, you might just be the missing piece we've been searching for!
Would you like to know more about the company? Read more here!