At CtrlPrint, our vision is to simplify corporate reporting worldwide
More than 1,000 customers entrust us with their most important documents each year. Regardless of your size and sector, our software as a service solution empowers you to manage changes collaboratively with you and your wider team and creative resource, all in a secure environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Business Development Manager to join our team in London to play a pivotal role in driving customer acquisition and expanding our market reach. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities, working closely with our Customer Success team/Account Managers to ensure seamless customer onboarding and success. You will also collaborate with our partners to explore joint ventures and co-marketing opportunities that can accelerate our growth.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy to identify and pursue high-value customer acquisition opportunities
- Conduct thorough market research to identify potential customers and understand their needs and pains
- Identify and strengthen strategic partnerships to drive business growth
- Engage in proactive outreach to potential customers, including cold calling, email campaigns, and networking events
- Close new business deals by effectively negotiating contracts and managing the sales process
- Partner with our Customer Success team to manage customer onboarding and relationships during their first year with our company
- Forecast and monitor key performance indicators (eg. new sales and upsell) to measure progress and identify areas for improvement
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitor activities to maintain a competitive edge
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams, such as Communications and Product Development
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years of experience in the SaaS or technology industry
- Strong customer service orientation and proven track record of success in generating new business leads and closing deals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build long-term relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience working with strategic partnerships to drive business growth
- Strong understanding of the sales process and negotiation techniques
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and manage own projects
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- Strong understanding of the Corporate reporting process
- Knowledge in CRM systems and other sales tools
- You thrive in dynamic environments, handling challenges with composure and adaptability
- Experience in budgeting and follow-up
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English & Swedish (Stockholm office). Additional Scandinavian language is an advantage
What we offer:
Founded in 2001, CtrlPrint is a Swedish company with offices in Stockholm (HQ), Helsinki, London and Sydney. In 2023 we were named a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and we established a position on Breakit:s list of successful SaaS companies in Sweden.
We are an inclusive, respectful and inspired company where everyone plays a key part to our success. We are sincere and transparent and always willing to learn and develop to stay competitive, and are a successful company on a strong profitable growth trajectory. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits plan as well as a flexible workplace.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports To: Sales Director
So, what are you waiting for?
Send your application to email@example.com. Show us what you've got, and who knows, you might just be the missing piece we've been searching for!
Would you like to know more about the company? Read more here!