Continued partnership and success with CtrlPrint
"We are extremely proud to receive the Di Gasell award. It is a confirmation of our commitment and hard work to deliver a quality service to our customers while promoting sustainable growth. I would like to take this opportunity to thank our customers, partners and employees who have made this possible." – Jonas Karlsson, CEO CtrlPrint
To be named a “Gasell”, CtrlPrint has met the following criteria:
- A net turnover exceeding 10 million SEK, according to the latest annual report.
- At least ten employees, according to the latest annual report.
- At least doubled its turnover, comparing the first and last financial year of the four-year investigation period.
- Increased its turnover every year for the last three years.
- An overall positive operating result for the last four fiscal years.
- Essentially grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
- Sound finances.
The award is a confirmation of CtrlPrint's contribution to the Swedish business community and our sustained focus on quality and growth. We look forward to continued success and to remain a reliable partner for our customers.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: +46(0) 706 75 65 22
CtrlPrint was founded in 2001 and has established itself as the market standard within collaboration platforms for corporate reports. Creating a corporate report can be a complex process that requires coordination and collaboration across multiple teams. Based on Adobe InDesign, our platform connects all participants and allows our customers to collaborate with much freedom, control, and security.
For press and marketing material:
Phone: +46(0) 730 43 74 95