Sections in the Best Practices
- Prepare for a successful ESEF project
- Steps to a Successful ESEF Process
- Best Practice For Setting Up the Document
- Best Practice for Tagging the report
- How to test the visual conversion – from InDesign, to PDF, to XHTML
Join our ESEF Best Practices Q&A
We are happy to announce the release of our revised ESEF Best Practices for the upcoming season. We trust that this will assist you in gaining a comprehensive understanding of the key aspects to consider when tagging your report.
The material contains a tutorial that provides an overview of the documentation, a concise PDF that highlights important points, and the complete best practices.
To ensure that you get the most from this material, we will be organising live Q&A sessions where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
These sessions will be hosted by a team from CtrlPrint, comprising individuals with extensive hands-on ESEF expertise. They will be available to address any queries you may have.Register now